Saturday, November 24, 2012

RonyaSoft Poster Designer 2.01.41 | Full Version | Free Download


RonyaSoft Poster Designer 2.01.41 | Full Version | Free Download

Features

* WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) object editor
* Object rotation and transparency support
* Poster projects support
* Print Master with layout customizing
* Export to images
* Multipage printing
* Built-in ready-to-use predesigned poster templates
* Built-in clipart library
* Multilingual interface with Unicode support
* Amazing skins
* Metric and Imperial measurements (mm, cm, inch)

Templates

* Advertisement poster template
* Discounts (Promotion) poster template
* House Sale poster template
* Old West Wanted poster template
* Movie (Film) poster template
* Magazine Cover poster templates
* Birthday poster template
* Wedding poster template
* Christmas poster template
* Party poster template
* Quiz Night poster templates
* Motivational (Inspirational) poster templates
* Scientific poster template
* Winners poster template
* Lost (Missing) Pet poster template

                                                             


12 comments:

  1. Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.

    Here is my page: acheter retweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this site, and post is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

    Feel free to surf to my web site; acheter vue youtube
    my site - avoir plus de vues sur youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
    anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due
    to this brilliant post.

    My site ... plus de twitter followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.

    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    my homepage :: $20 PSN Card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and
    I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you
    suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable
    price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my blog post :: book of ra kostenlos spielen ohne anmeldung

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!,I like your writing very a lot! share we keep up a correspondence more about your article on AOL?
    I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking ahead to look you.

    Feel free to surf to my web page - cellulitis

    ReplyDelete
  7. We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might check
    things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.

    Also visit my web-site - book of raw kostenlos spielen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

    Here is my blog post: Stargames.De

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back yet again since i have book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help
    other people.

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... Aimbot download

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I
    am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
    You're wonderful! Thanks!

    my web page Minecraft Hacks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I am so thrilled I found your weblog,
    I really found you by accident, while I was browsing on Bing for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a
    marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.


    Feel free to visit my webpage ... book of ra online spielen mybet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

    You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your blog when you could be giving us something informative
    to read?

    my web blog ... book auf ra kostenlos spielen

    ReplyDelete